Ramanand Sagar’s Ramayan (1986) – All Episodes

Overview :

Ramayan is a highly successful Indian television series created, written, and directed by Ramanand Sagar. The 78-episode series originally aired weekly on Doordarshan from January 25, 1987, to July 31, 1988, on Sundays at 9:30 a.m. IST.

During its original broadcast, Ramayan was enormously popular, drawing over 100 million viewers. Its popularity reached a point where the entire nation of India “came to a virtual stop as nearly everyone who could gain access to a television stopped what they were doing to watch the televised adventures of Rama.” In a phenomenon that the newsmagazine India Today dubbed “Ramayan fever,” religious services (Hindu and non-Hindu) were rescheduled to accommodate the show’s broadcast; trains, buses, and inner-city trucks stopped running when the show was on; and, in villages, hundreds of people would gather around a single television set to watch the show.

More Info : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramayan_(TV_series)

Starring:

Arun Govil … Ram
Deepika … Sita
Dara Singh … Hanuman
Arvind Trivedi … Ravan
Vijay Arora … Meghnath
Jayshree Gadkar … Kaushalya (1986-1988)
Sanjay Jog … Bharat (1986-1988)
Padma Khanna … Kaikeyi (1986-1988)
Sunil Lahri … Laxman
Lalita Pawar … Manthara (1986-1988)
Rajnibala … Sumitra (1986-1988)

Director:

Ramanand Sagar

All Episodes with Eng Subs.

Server 1 – Nowvideo

Watch Part 76
Watch Part 77
Watch Part 78

Category:

TV Shows And Awards

Tags:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

122 Comments

• shambhoo 6 years ago

ramayan cntains wonderful that made by ramanand sagar.He is a great person this made in 1986. In that time these episods are miracle for whole india . i love ramayan episods …………………………….

thanks for read my comments

• Anjani Kumar Singh 5 years ago

The Ramayana episodes made by Ramanand Sagar is really such kind of film where words use for kin thinking about mankind and their relationship.
    I saw this first time film when I was only 4 Yrs. old. That Time I haven’t a expressive thinking but whenever i see this film now days i felt that the original meaning of this film.
    So I thankful for Ramanand Sagar who created such film for us.

• Anonymous 5 years ago

thanks to ramananda sagor…..
    thanks to hindilinks4u.to…

rajib roy
    bngladesh/uk………

• Anonymous 5 years ago

It’s really wonderful experiance once you seen at after 18th age because that will get you properly it’s owsam made by ramanand sagar and ever all actors did work superbly really great experiance and great thought if you see this..

really amazing…
    thankfull to all actors and ramanand sagar

jignesh
    netherland

• Anonymous 5 years ago

Wonderful Making of an Epic which we ourselves involve in the music and the Character Moulds. Hats off to Ramanand Sagar ! Thank you.. for keeping these episodes online. Recollected many childhood days :) — UshaSarma.

• Anonymous 5 years ago

Every time i watch, I found something new in it.
    Really amazing.

Jitni taarif ki jaae, kam hai …

Thanks for posting this!

Jen
    US

• Anonymous 5 years ago

Ramayan is very good hindi serial. this serial is looking for naturally.

Basant

• Anonymous 5 years ago

RAMAYAN IS THE GREAT REAL PAST….WHICH TEACH US SO MANY THING …..AND LOTS , AND LOTS THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO AS WRITTEN THIS GREAT HISTORY ….AND LAST BUT NOT LEAAST THANKS TO RAMAND SAGAR……. JAY SHRI RAM

• Sarang 5 years ago

Ramayan is the prestigeous heritage in the Indian epics. The role of Shri Ram is still motivating the young generation through these episodes of Shri Ramanand Sagar.
    My sincere thanks to him.

• it,s a tramandiou site.thanks for ramayana

• yery very thanks for ramayan.

• Nagendra Mishra - Sr. Web Designer 5 years ago

Thanks you for the RAMAYAN.Its very useful to human.

Thanks
    Nagendra Mishra

• mannybakshi 5 years ago

I thanx to hindilinks4u.to for showing such great serial,and Ramanand sagar he was a great person who created serial like this really thanx to all.I was very small when they showed this serial in Doordarshan,tab se main iss serial ka bhakat ho gaya tha aur Ramji ka bhi.I was not known about so many things which i knew after watching this now after my childhood. thankx to all.Dil khush ho jata hai ye dekhne ke baad.

• khilendra 5 years ago

my family really love it.we have a wonderful time with ramayan.we are curious to watch Lav Kush Kand also.if u can upload then we would like to thank u very much.

• Anonymous 5 years ago

during childhood i used to watch Ramayan just to watch..now i am finding a meaning to watch ramayana. Thank you Ramananda Sagar..thank yoo hindilink4u…Nabin Acharya

• ram kumar 5 years ago

the ramayan made by ramanand sagar is amazing…i love to watching ramayan

• Anonymous 5 years ago

we used to watch RAMAYAN as kids, now i want to show this one to my kids too and preserve at home..kindly help in downloading..my email id is: avantika.m.11@gmail.com

thanx
    avantika

• Anonymous 5 years ago

I watched this holy saga of ramayana twice in my life so far ;however; I would like to watch again whenever I can get time for that in future. upon concerning about the ramayana serial , It is great direction by shri ramanand sagar as well as all actors and crew members who collaboraton to wokf for making this history epic through serial .
    pls.accept my obeisance that who are related to make this history.
    beholden,
    jit chaudhari ( canada/charada)

• Digvijay chauhan 5 years ago

Its our responsibility to show this Reality to our children and make their future ……………

• Sadhu 5 years ago

My entire family likes to watch Ramayan and Mahabharat serials with great enthusiasm. These two are marvelous serials. Any amount of appreciation and praise of the Director-Producer Ramanand Sagar (for Ramayan and Sri Krishn) and B. R. Chopra (for Mahabharat) will be less. Ramanand Sagar was a great person –great thinker, great showman. He brought about revolution in Indian TV world as well as Indian Society by making Ramayan. It also paved the way of making another great serial Mahabharat by B R Chopra. I wish many-many thanks to Ramanand Sagar, B. R. Chopra and their teams.

And, I further extend many-many thanks to all those who have arranged to make this serial available online on hindilinks4u.to. These people are doing great service to humanity by doing so

However, I feel very sad when I see that English medium education is spoiling the culture of India. Stories of Indian culture and society are not included in their books. Majority of children reading in public schools don't like to see Ramayan, Mahabharat, etc. Even their parents don't like to see these great serials due to misconception of blindly following American and European culture. Majority of new generation English medium children even don't know (nor they want to know) How many brothers Ram had –who was his father, Who was Ravan, Sugriv, Krishn, Karn, Bhism, etc.

Such children and their parents are just happy in blindly following western lifestyle, thought and culture, which may have devastating effect on Indian society and culture. They are crazy of Valentine day and Harry porter culture. After 25 years, all the schools (Govt and private) of India, due to demand of the time, will be 100% English medium schools only. After 50 years every Indian (including the most poor class people) would be able to speak English fluently and they would hate Indian languages, culture, and everything of Indian style. All Indian languages (Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, South Indian languages, etc) will be at the verge of extinction. Something needs to be done to prevent this. In this regard, hindilinks4u.to is doing splendid service. Please continue this and, if possible, also post Mahabharat episodes online.

Please encourage all to see these great serials and know these great creations of the two Sagas, Maharshi Balimiki and Vedvyas.

• Bhavika 5 years ago

hello..thank you very much for posting this…can you please please put on uttar ramayan..which was 2nd prat of this ramayan…luv kush one..i love that parts…please put in on i wil be very thankful to you…thanksssssssssssss

• Pravind Kumar Mahato 5 years ago

First of all I thank to Ramanand Sagars and their company. when i was 7 i saw the ramayan episod on my neighbour TV. after that TV set came at my home.
    i can remeber the show …. but its beyond of my expression capability……

just for One line to that show – "SUB KUCH JAISE BHAGWAN RAM BAN GAYA HO AUR SARDHA AUR TIYAAG KEE SAILAAW UMARD PADA HO…"

now i have purchased the full episod of Ramayan and watch regularly.

JAI SHREE RAM..

• Anonymous 5 years ago

The roll of Arun Ji Ram was very nice.I think that he will be the actual God Ram, no doubt he is certainly the image of Ram.Rakesh Kuamr s/o sh. balkrishan v.p.o hathol Tehsil Nadaun Distt. Hamirpur (H.P)7,aug2009

• Radheyshyam 5 years ago

R.S.Sharma,Vishakahpatnam(A.P)
    1.AS Tulsi Das Jee Presented Ramayan(RAMCHARIT MANAS) in a devotional poetic mode in mughal period about 500 years back and placed in the heart of Indians when the Indian society was suffering from …….
    2.As The Geeta Press Gorakhpur made again revolution in india by serving Sanatan Dharma litretaure in its true spirit and send to the possible houses of Indians
    3.In similar ways the Modern great Saint Shree Ramnad Sagar Presented the "Rmayan " after doing a research of various Ramayan to us in a such a nice way which can not be compared with any thing else
    It is the Ramayan ,which inspire to all of us how we should live in the society within our limits ,performing duties in our house .in our society,in our nation in the all aspects
    It is not mere a Religious show ,it is the show of our national culture .
    We proud of it
    We salute to sri Ramanad Sagar and all team ,who devoted them self to this novel cause
    Jai Shree Ram
    R.S.Sharma
    Vishakahapanam
    891-2738913
    08-08-09

• Anonymous 5 years ago

can anyone say in which part (episode) can i find shiv tandav which was picturised on ravan (arvind trivedi)

• hariom 5 years ago

Ramayan is not only a grantha,its a hindu way of life.And aftar making ramayan seriel now Ramanand sagar has riched in category of Tulsidas & Maharisi Balmiki.Our modern generation will be always thankful to all the persons & inst. who has supported this noble job. Hariom Pandey- Real estate consultant, Vaishali GHAZIBAD U.P. Mobile 9958438885

@Anonymous
    I don't know the number of the episode with Shiv Tandav, but if you are interested only in the stotra, you can go to youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnDoLi28_kY
    It's a 1.35 seconds clip.

Regards.

Shiv Tandava Stotra in on Episode 30

• Nandi 5 years ago

Jai Shree Raam….I love the Ramayana and I love these episodes. Watching them, I feel the presence of God…Thanks Alot for all those involved in putting forward this masterpiece of indian culture

• Jai Shri Ram,

This serial is wonderful, it teach us to build powerful relationship with brothers.

Note: Ye jo episode internet per daal rakhe hai, ye completed nahi hai, scene cut kate hue hai, jaise "Jab Dashrath g ki death hoti hai, tau rishimuni, Arya sumant se kahte hai ki bhart ko respectful kakai desh se bula aur with all gifts and kuch nahi batana unko" aur ahi ravan + hanuman g ki fight bhi nahi hai.

Ye scene maine mouserbear ki dvd mein dekhe hai,

pls post full ramayan.

With Regards
    Sandeep – 31.sandeep@gmail.com
    Pls aap se request hai, ki

• ranveer chaudhary 5 years ago

"jai shree ram"

• Anonymous 5 years ago

THIS SERIAL BROUGHT BEFORE OUR EYES THE EPIC IN VISUAL THANK FOR WAY IT WAS PRESENTED WITH ACTUAL SANCTITY.
    JAI SHRI RAM.
    MRS.ANNAPOORNA RAJ

• Anonymous 5 years ago

jai shree ram jai hanumaan….

• Anonymous 5 years ago

jai shree ram!!!! thanks for all team members and hindilinks.

• Anonymous 5 years ago

IT WAS GREAT TO SEE EPIC LIVE BEFORE OUR EYES. A REAL VISUAL TREAT.
    J.JAYAKANAGARAJ

• gautam 5 years ago

Jai shree ram Jai Jai hanumang. I am Gautam Johar, my heartiest thanks to Sh. ramanand sagar and this site.
    It is great deed to create this epic in real form as god is teaching us.
    A man must take a lesson and should follow the Shree ram's character. by doing this he can also liberate his soul from birth and death.

• NITIN SINGH 5 years ago

Ramayan is my fav granth, my whole family read every day and every year we 72 haurs read on birthday of my son YASH on 19th May. Ramayan is not only a grantha,its a hindu way of life.And aftar making ramayan seriel now Ramanand sagar has riched in category of Tulsidas & Maharisi Balmiki..very gd TV serial.
    thanks of all make it………
    JAI SHREE RAM…

SAVE IT
    NITIN SINGH

• Anonymous 5 years ago

really thankfull to hindi links to upload ramayan….tooo curious to watch ramayan during childhood….this really gave flash back of childhood n feel gud to see …thanku

• Vishnu 5 years ago

Words are not enough to thank Ramanand Gagarji and his team, actor/actoress. Watching Ramayan is as watching the true incidents happenings infront of you without being a part of that deed.
    True fruits of watching Ramayan will only appear once we adopt it in our daily life. Ramayan in not only to watch/see but to act it.
    Jai Shri Ram

• Anonymous 5 years ago

thanks a lot i love to watch ramayan, mahabharat thanks a lot ones again……………………..

• Anonymous 5 years ago

Thanks a lot of Ramanand Sagar ,who created this great serial.He was really a good thinker and producer. After making this serial Ramanand sagar wrote his name in goldern worlds in history . It is really wonderfull experience for me. I was very small(ONLY 5YEARS OLD)when they showed this serial at Doordarshan that time. I haven't any expressive or actual meaning for it that time. I wasn't known about so many things which i knew after watching this after my childhood. Now i felt the original meaning of this serial. Now i refresh my childhood memories. The character of Ram is played by Arun govil is really very good. When i was kid,i thought he is real ram ji ,and when somebody talks about ramayan or ram , immediately the image of arun ji comes in my mind. Even now days i thinks he is ram. Arun ji's character left a deep expression in everybody's mind.I really thankful to the late shri Ramanand sagar or Hindilinks 4u.net who arranged to make this serial online.

BABBI from CANADA

• Anonymous 5 years ago

Ramayan serial is a wonderful. It is created by Ramanand sagar ji. He was such a great thinker, directed or producer.
    It is really wonderful experience for me. I was very small kid (5years old)when they showed this serial at Doordarshan. I haven't any expressive or actual meaning for it. I wasn't known about many things , which i knew after watching this after my childhood.
    Now I felt the original meaning of this this serial. This is really a great serial. Ramanand sagar ji made her name Immortal to create this serial.
    That time i thought Arun govil is real ram. He played his character very well. Arun ji's character left deep impression on everybody's mind. Even nowadays whenever somebody talks about Ram or Sita ji, immedialtely the image of Arun ji 's comes in mind.
    After a long time now am watching this serial again. AM recollecting or refreshing my childhood memories. I have remember everything,but something i forgot,becoz i was very small that time.
    Thanks Ramanand sagar is once again . Ramanand is wrote his name in goldern worlds in history to make this serial. Whenever we watch the ramaya, it seems natural real. It looks everything is happening infront of our eyes.
    I really thanks those who make the arranged to get this serial online and hindilinks4.net.I really thanks .

BABBI CANADA
    vancouver

• i love the person whoever has posted…..damn good mate….carry on

• sudhanshu 5 years ago

jai shree ram …Ramayan humare adbhut sanskhriti ki anoothi nishani hai..ye karyakram daal kar enhone ese sanjone ka kaam kiya hai…jai hanumaan

• ANKIT 4 years ago

Tremendous work by Late Ramanand Sagar. I salute him.

• ANKIT 4 years ago

What a dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

• Anonymous 4 years ago

Good Advice for truth & social culture

• Prabhakar 4 years ago

Thanks for making it available, Everyone should watch it once at least. Our perception towards many situations will change.

• very very thanks shri ramanand Sagar Ji

• Thk Ramanand sagar Ji
    Thanks a lot i love to watch ramayan, thanks a lot ones again……………………..
    Rakesh bahadurgarh

• Event Registration Service 4 years ago

Jitendra vaishanav
    very very thanks shri ramanand Sagar Ji I m see everyday one episode of ramayan which make it u so very very thanks about its ………..

• siyaram 4 years ago

very very thank shri ramananda sagar ji for posting

• Anonymous 4 years ago

This is the best ever created serial in the Indian history..By ramanand sagar ji we people atleast have gone to the deep of our ancient happenings which was never to be touched by anybody in our life even for those who has played their role in ramayana. but now bcoz of him we are well aware about the ramayana..feel very proud that this is the history of India.thank's to ramanand sagar ji.

• RITURAJ 4 years ago

If you think about Rama, the first face of Arun Govil will come in your mind…other charector are also same…

When i had seen its episodes in my childhood, i only enjoy the fights between the soldiers, but not the holy conversations and emotional thought..because i didn't have so much of sensibilities.. but now i enjoy all parts of Ramayana.. BECAUSE EVERY CHARECTOR OF RAMAYANA IS FULL OF LESSONS…..

• Anonymous 4 years ago

First of all I want to thank shri Ramananda Sagar for this great work and this site to let us watch on line the videos.
    And I want to express to all the people that read these comments how thankful we are in Argentina to Ramayana and Mahabharata. Yes.. maybe this seems strange to you, but we are taught by our spiritual teacher both sacred scriptures, watching DVDs and explaning the spiritual teachings in every action.
    It's so helpful for us in western society!!
    Thanks to everyone in India for mantaining such a great culture!!
    Jay Sri Ram!!

• Ravi yogi MBA 4 years ago

Ramayan serial is a wonderful and thanks a iol ramanand sagar who created this great serial…………..jai Ram

• Tamilarasi 4 years ago

ramayan serial is a wonderful that made by ramanand sagar.He is a great person this made in 1986. In that time these episods are miracle for whole india . i love ramayan episods …………………………….

• Arasi 4 years ago

Ramayan serial is a wonderful that made by ramanand sagar.He is a great person this made in 1986.i love verymuch Ramayan episods ….SriJaiRam,

• Anonymous 4 years ago

It is greatest epic story ever made by anyone.
    so,thank you very much Ramananda Sagar .

• rajendra 4 years ago

Rajendra Singh Panwar

panwarrca@gmail.com

• Rishabh 4 years ago

Rishabh jain
    Ramayan serial is a wonderful that made by ramanand sagar.He is a great person this made in 1986.i love verymuch Ramayan .Iwacth is serial 1995.
    RISHABH KUMAR

• Rishabh 4 years ago

RISHABH SAID,
    Ramayan serial is a wonderful that made by ramanand sagar.He is a great person this made in 1986.i love verymuch Ramayan.I watch to serial in1995

• Anonymous 4 years ago

I hv just finished Ramayan's 16 episodes and I feel great relief… It was great effort by everyone to make it so wonderful!!!!

Jignesh Solanki.

• ramayan ramanand sagar 4 years ago

What a beautifuk serial loves watching it again and again.

• Anonymous 4 years ago

Very good that so many r eager to watch it, which Sri Ramanand sagar making all of us divine, which is unspeakable, as a human being one should move upwards in in divinity, NOT LIKE simple animals..
    This website done a v good job to show this, kindly try to make even faster as it will stuck in the middle sometimes and becomes slow..

Prashanth S U

• Niraj Roy 4 years ago

Thanks Mr. Ramanand Sagar for making this great saga.

• Vijay Anand,Karachi 4 years ago

Good Play,Mgar ismen Babri Masjid shaheed karte hui exremist ko bhi t dekhao.Phir drama poora hoga laloo prasad.Vijay Ananad ,Karachi

• Anonymous 4 years ago

Hari anant Hari Katha annata

Ramayan is beautiful serial

Rakesh

• I LOVE RAMAYANA!

• Anonymous 4 years ago

good

• Anonymous 4 years ago

good

• Anonymous 4 years ago

purnima said ……….
    Hari anant Hari Katha annata plz put all deleted episode of ramayan plz .it is really touching.

• Anonymous 4 years ago

sentence are not enough for such a wonderfull work

• Balkrishna 4 years ago

Ramanand Sagar’s Ramayana is way better than the new Ramayana produced by Anand Sagar.

• Brijesh 4 years ago

Ramayan is really very grateful movie. Myself love is too much. All those people who is not read the Ramayan, they are easily understand the virtual knowledge of ramayan. I think this is best to all.

Thank’s

• Bashanta Raj Bhandari 4 years ago

I am from Nepal. But I am in Qatar. When Ever I watch this Ranayan it seem that Ram is around of me. By the way i am poor guy who stay in Qatar for make money to support my family back in my country. But every time when I get the chance to watch I watch it. I hope the great god save all of us and bless all of us.

Bashanta Raj Bhandari
    Mobile# 0097477880093 QATAR

• Dr Prachi Gandhi 4 years ago

• Jaimin Patel 4 years ago

Thanks The Ramanand Sager In created in a serial….

• manohar satogiya 4 years ago

ramayana.is indias first great historical serial which was made by great man of india MR RAMANAND SAGAR and their sons.he creted history by making ramayana serial.myself and india prouds on a really a great personality mr ramanand sagar.i love and like it very vrey much.thanks for creating history.
    nb sub manohar satogiya .

• manohar satogiya 4 years ago

it is not very easy to play maryadapurushottam shree ramas role.but mr ram i mean mr arun govil did a great job and dipika chilisakar become a honoured lady for all country men /womens by playing ma sitas role.really she also done a great job .i am an soilder in the indian army and i solute both of you and great showman mr ramanand saagar .
    jai hind
    manohar satogiya.
    mhow mp

• manohar satogiya 4 years ago

ramayana is not areligious granth,it shows each and every body a right way /path .by the following that path we able to get our manjil.the message of ramayan is pease and harmony for each and every citizen of the world .we will have to overcome out of the religion .and think about the massage which was given by the mahagranth ramayana .

• This is the best ever created serial in the Indian history..By ramanand sagar ji we people atleast have gone to the deep of our ancient happenings which was never to be touched by anybody in our life even for those who has played their role in ramayana. but now bcoz of him we are well aware about the ramayana..feel very proud that this is the history of India.thank’s to ramanand sagar ji.we want 2 have some dvds of des episode can we have it n thnx once again for showg des

• falguni patel 3 years ago

I just have to say that whoever put all these episodes together here, have done a wonderful job for ppl like us.
    Not only Ramayana, but Bharat ek khoj, chanakya etc…
    Thank you very much.
    falguni patel

• shyamghan Das 3 years ago

after watching the epic,heart is asking to listen and remembering the katha always.I ll bow down to every character of this drama, especially more bending towards Bharatji maharaj.

• Hiiiii I Am Verry Happy For This Ramayan. So after watching the epic,heart is asking to listen and remembering the katha always.I ll bow down to every character of this drama, especially more bending towards All Character.

• Bal Kumar 3 years ago

A Big Thanks for Ramanand Sagar for making of Ramayan..and hindilinks4u.to for givig us this opportunity to view complete episodes…

Thanks

• Amrish josi 3 years ago

We proud of it
    Jai Shree Ram

• rohit jindal 3 years ago

thanks to ramanand sagar

• Neetha 3 years ago

Thanks to Ramanand Sagarji and his team members for presenting such a great epic in the most wonderful way and thanks to hindilinks4u …

• Sumeet Rampal 3 years ago

The point that i will like to put through is … that we are most thankful to the Sagar Family to bring this idea of having a event that is very close to every Hindu…. I should say that we are brought up by seeing this…. This cannot be recreated… the way every charachter has been presented in todays time no actor can do that…. like for example when character of Raja Janak degrades everyone tht’s when Lakshman get’s angry and burst into anger dialogue delivery and the camera angle to show when he says “main ek haath say darthi ko gaind(ball)ki faink dun” something like this…. but way it was done …. no actor can give that feeling and there are many many more examples like this….. GREAT JOB…!!!

• Hardik 3 years ago

long live Ramanand sagar..Ramanand Sagar ki jitni taarif ki jaaye utni kam hain..1980’s k decade mein bhi unhone jis tarah se ramayan ko present kiya hain wo wakaie taarif k kaabil hain..Indian Culture ko bachana bahot jaruri hain dosto, aisa nhi kiya to ek din hamara religion hi khatam ho jaayega…Jai Shri Ram

• mma betting 3 years ago

Excellent post !! What blog platform do you use on your site ?

• “yaaaawwwwnnn”
    the babe is really hot in the pic….yeaah

• alpesh patel 3 years ago

jay shri krishna
    i like your sireyal

• diensh 3 years ago

jai shri ram

• patel priyank 3 years ago

hi nice ramayan

• Anil Kumar Jha 3 years ago

Hello..
    Jai sri Ram
    Jai Hanuman
    Thank you very much for posting this…can you please puts on uttar ramayan, which was 2nd prat of this ramayan…Luv kush one of that parts…please put in on i wil be very thankful to you…
    thanks

• Vikram Khanna 3 years ago

Thanks to Shri Ramanand Sagar for making RAYAMANA.

Our all best wishes to Sagar Arts for doing this worderful job.

• Ashwin 3 years ago

Really I could understand the duties and the responsibilities in what way it needed to be perform. Really in this all the 81 episodes each and Dharma was clearly represented. I just love it. No more word to describe. Aap dhany ho

• jiger 3 years ago

• Mahesh Patil 3 years ago

Hi, This is really awesome TV show..Now in this Kalyug the world has sinked in the sins. It really feels ashamed when our rich culture of Indians got worsened due to westernizing ourselves. A day we will be when our culture will be left no where if this continues. It is our responsibility to show these episodes to every Indian along with the politicians to know there responsibility and duties.

• Avinash Bhageloe 3 years ago

Jai shree ram :)
    The best Tv serie. My all time favorite :)
    Thanx for the episides :)

• naresh mathur 3 years ago

• shivam goyal 3 years ago

ramand sagar ki yeh ramayan, shri krishna aur sai baba ke sabi episods maine dekhe hai . lekin jo arun govil ji ne ram ka kirdar nibaya hai vo vastav mai lagta hai ki asli ke ram aise hi honge. mai arun govil ji ka bahut bada fan hu. aur jo aaj-kal ki ramayan banti hai vo sahi hai lekin jo ramand sagar ji ki ramayan mai baat hai kisi aur mai nahi.

• abhishek 3 years ago

very good

• Shashank 3 years ago

Thnx for it…..my grandpa really appreciate it buddy..again thnxxx.

• UDAYAKUMAR YALAWAGI 3 years ago

Every Indian must be watch this serial…..now also.

Its Superb…………

UDAYAKUMAR YALAWAGI

• rambabu ray 3 years ago

very good .

• jai shri ram…………..

• Deepak Kumar Pandey 2 years ago

i love ramayan

• yatendra kumar 2 years ago

i love the ramayan. jai shri sitaram.

• radheshyam soni 2 years ago

iam so happy watch ramayan

• Free Cinema tickets 2 years ago

thanks!! very nice

• JAI SHRI RAM
    RAMAYAN SE ADHIK SUNDER AUR SARAL KOI DUSRA NATAK NAHI HO SAKTA. ISKE SABHI PATR BILKUL JIWANT JAN PADTE HAIN.HUM JAB BHI ISE DEKHTE HAIN TO AISA LAGTA HAI KI JAISE YADI KAHI RAM JI, LAKSHMAN JI, MATA SITA, HANUMAN JI HAIN TO VE BILKUL AISE HI HONGE. YAHAN KALPANA SAJEEV HOTI SI DIKHAI DETI HAI.
    JAI RAMAYANA JAI SHRI RAM.

• RANJAN KUMAR BEHERA 1 year ago

RAMAYAN IS THE GREATEST CONTENT OF RAMANAND SAGAR.HE IS A MOST POPULAR PERSON OF INDIA AS LIKE AS WORLD.

• Amit Kumar RAi 1 year ago

ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram JAI SHRI RAM

• AKHIL 1 year ago

thnx for this post!

• jaydeep 1 year ago

aapko bhut bhut dhanywad

• swagatrajmishra 1 year ago

i love the ramayan. jai shri sitaram.

• horilal 7 months ago